Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hello!

Hi there! My name is Efrat and I'm a professional jewelry designer. I've been working at Jewel Envy for almost a year now. I started working at the studio a month after coming to Toronto from Israel. It was a great starting place to meet the local jewelers and  get helpful information about what Toronto has to offer to jewelers. After 4 great intensive years studying in Jerusalem at Bezalel Academy of Art & Design, I was eager to start my own jewelery line. While searching the net, I found Jewel Envy and was very excited about the prospect of sharing a studio with other jewelers while working on my jewelery and having all the equipment I needed.

I am currently working on a wedding line that will be ready for the Jewel Envy holiday party.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment