Monday, November 30, 2009

Quincy...Jones if you must

Hey it's Quincy and seeing as I'm in the studio @ 6:30 am, I figured it was a great time to introduce myself. I've been in jewellery forever and I will probably be in jewellery forever, but I get bored quickly so I like to mix things up.

Right now is rather an interesting moment  in my jewellery career. We are currently coming up the 2009 holiday season and even though I've seen the madness many times, this is the first time I've been running the whole show from everything to design  to production to sales.

Upcoming shows for December that you can come visit me at:

ARTMARKET @ 918 Bathurst ~ December 5th & 6th


Our Jewel Envy Party ~ December 10th


Studio 561 Art Sale (561 Bloor Ave West) ~ December 12th, 19th and 20th (3pm-11pm)


I heading out for more coffee....Enjoy the beautiful DAY!!!

Quincy Rae ~ Just keep riding your wave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment