Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Me again!

Hello!

     It's Laura the co-op student again. Since the last time I have blogged I have been learning many new techniques and am now assisting Emily with her 8 week enameling classes. Every Tuesday I spend the day at the studio either working on my own pieces or helping the others out, than at night I am doing the enameling class. Last week was the first class and everything went great! The class made samples of enamel to show them the different types of textures and colours you can get with different firing times. This week things will be getting a little more complicated and exciting as we are doing stenciling in different colours. I have never done enamel before so this class is a great opportunity for me to learn something new while helping out. Only one more hour until the class starts.. it is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment