Monday, August 30, 2010

Tomorrow's September!

Ciao!

 I have been bouncing back and forth between a lot of new work, my pieces for the Red show, and I recently finished a painting + jewellery object for the Square Foot Art Show, which will be on display until September the 5th.

The new work I have been creating is in anticipation of the Queen West Art Crawl which is being held from September 17th until the 19th.  I will be part of the annual Art and Craft sale in Trinity Bellwoods Park on the 18th & 19th.  It is always a laid back and vibrant show to be a part of and every year my sister comes into Toronto to help me out (another aspect I look forward to).

So be sure to check out my latest meanderings and I look forward to a lot of visitors at my booth (C36) for QWAC. 

Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment