Sunday, October 24, 2010

Getting Ready....

For what you ask? Well the holiday season starts a little early for the makers of fine gifts:o) Right now I am preparing to participate in the One of a Kind Show. This eleven day show takes place every year at Exhibition place. In order to prepare I take a full inventory of every piece I have in stock and every piece I would like to have for the show. After completing this years assessment I realized I would need to make 130 more pieces in order to be ready for the show. This may seem like overkill but having more work is better than not having enough!

It is going to be a busy month at the bench for me but I will love every minute of it!


Come visit me at the show in booth E11. I will be there for the entire show and look forward to meeting new customers and reconnecting with old ones.

One of a Kind Show

November 25th-December 5th

Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment