Saturday, February 26, 2011

February - the month of Love!

Hello All!

This month I was excited to be a part of a fun contest at 18karat, this is one of the galleries that carry my work.  The contest was for Valentine's Day and was titled "Love Letters".  Many adorable love letters were sent in and the top two were awarded prizes.  A pair of my "Poppy studs" was one of the prizes.


The love letters sent in were so touching that as I read through them I missed my bus stop by 7 stops!  :)  

Click here to read the winning love letters and scroll down to read an interview I did with the gallery!  Answering the questions for the interview was a lot of fun and a great opportunity to share with others my love for what I do.  

Hope you're ready for March because with spring in the air I am kicking it into high gear for a new Spring/Summer collection!  

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment