Monday, November 7, 2011

Holiday Preparation is well underway at JE!

It's never to soon to start preparing for the holiday season and the studio is busy with everyone working away on new pieces to stock our shelves here at the studio and to send to the galleries that carry our work.  



I have recently been uploading the photos for my two latest collections unto my website and I am SO excited to finally have them up! The fall collection is titled "Auburn Notes" and the holiday collection is "Bellissimo".

Now I can focus my energy on producing more creations for the Jewel Envy Holiday party and my annual Kathryn Rebecca Holiday Trunk Show.

I am looking forward to both events and to celebrating this holiday season!

Please contact me for more information about these exciting upcoming events.

Best,

Kathryn Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment