Monday, January 23, 2012

Thanks + Students


Thanks Jewel Envy!
I want to say that I am very proud to have been a part of Jewel Envy for the past two years. When I first arrived at the studio, I didn’t have that much experience aside from my training, so I began at the very beginning… I learned a lot from the many artists who have worked in the studio over the past few years. Thanks Jewel Envy. Happy 5-year anniversary!

Student Exhibition
I haven’t actually taught any student courses, but after seeing students improve their skills and participate in two student exhibitions for two years, I am very impressed and am now motivated to start teaching soon. Everyone has told me that teaching involves so much more than simply teaching students, and that I stand to learn a lot from them myself. I am really looking forward to it.

Young Kyoung Ko

No comments:

Post a Comment