Saturday, November 26, 2016

Trip to Stars Hollow

Last night I took a trip back to Stars Hollow. Thanks to Netflix's revival of the show Gilmore Girls. I had intended to try and stretch out my viewing experience over four days, but that's not what ended up happening. Oh man. Those four words.

I think what struck and will stay with me is each Gilmore Girl's dealing with the change in life perspective that goes along with grieving the loss of a close loved one. Each character struggles in their own way even if it wasn't on the surface all along. It is a beautiful evaluation of loss and tribute to Edward Herrmann who played Richard Gilmore.

I still have Gilmore Girls on the brain so today while scoping through inventory I couldn't help but think about what I would choose as gifts for each of them. And I gotta say, I am sentimental for the type of ending the revival of Gilmore Girls gave me. I love to be left questioning things afterwards. -Alexis

For all those crazy dreams Lorelai keeps having I would give her Pash Jewellery's Dream Catcher Necklace. 

Emily needs some modern pearls from Hyewon Jang - she did after all get herself a pair of Keds!

For Rory. Well, I couldn't make up my mind.
BONUS! Luke Diner Pin, click here!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment