Saturday, August 5, 2017

Wear a fairy tale

I am continuing my exhibition of jewellery artists that I admire: Anna Talbot

Each piece is a wearable illustration combining anodised aluminium, wood veneer, brass, gilding metal and silver. I often incorporate stories into pieces while creating them so you can see immediately why I am drawn to her work. There is also Anna's use of colour - if you are combining the entire rainbow into one piece you have my eyeballs hooked, especially when they are this beautiful.


Check out this article to discover more about Anna and her work.  - Alexis

I included a title for each piece when I could find it - otherwise it was a bit difficult because she is VERY prolific.

Norwegian Wood by Anna Talbot.


Oh my deer by Anna Talbot


Sleeping Pill Beauty by Anna Talbot

No comments:

Post a Comment