Sunday, October 29, 2017

SHINING FALL COLLECTION


SHINING FALL COLLECTION





Hello Sunday Readers,

Like many of us I am often thinking of the warmth and sun of Springtime and this can be seen in my new work called, Shining Fall Collection, at h.p.lafaurie Jewellery Design.

For a close up look at the magic Shining Fall collection, shop online or at our studio

This series was inspired by the transition to fall. The nights get cooler but summers embrace has not been forgotten. These pieces will help you twinkle into the next season and keep the days of Fall shining along with you!


                                               




I LOVE little things that shine and make noises.  My silver necklace, pendent and earrings are in constant motion and make sounds when you wear them.

On a wet and dreary day, like today which is the perfect day to stay inside, reading a good book and sharing time with friends and family, I invite you to take the time to enjoy my collection online. Feel the reassurance that the sun and good times are always in our hearts.

I hope you enjoy my work as much as I enjoyed making it.
Custom variations are available.

Have a nice Sunday


Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment