Friday, January 15, 2010

Let's go check out Cedar Ridge Gallery this Sunday/January 17th

It's me!! Nice to see everyone here again, I have a great news for all. A group show held by OCAD students will happen in the Cedar Ridge Gallery, and I am one of the participants. We are past and present OCAD students showing functional and non-functional jewellery, plus sculptural works. The opening reception is on Sunday, January 17th,2010 from 1 pm- 4 pm. However, it is totally fine if you can't make it on that day because the show will not end till January 29th.OK...it's enough advertisment for now.

It is exciting for me that I figure out other ways to add colours in my jewellery! I made bunch of tiny balls in different sizes with polymer clay. They are vibrant and fun. I am still experimenting with them, but hopefuly I will develop a new design line with it! Wish me LUCK :P

I hope to see you all on Sunday
Have a wonderful weekend!

ChiaChien Tsai

No comments:

Post a Comment